Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Taffers in My Life

Behold the power of the internet.

To date, my friends at TTLG.com (Through The Looking Glass) have donated a total of $2882.79 to the fundraiser started by our friend Ellen Gecker. That's over half of what has been raised in total. Of course, family members and friends have given generously as well, but I wanted to say a specific thanks to my fellow Taffers. We went from talking about a game (Thief), to talking about our kids and lives, to meeting in real life in some cases, to a 15 year long friendship that has survived life's changes, marriages and divorces, the death of loved ones, and even the death of two of our own.

You guys are awesome. I'm honored to be part of such a creative, compassionate, smart, and funny community. I can't imagine my life the last 15 years without you. Some of you have become such an integral part of my life. I hope we're talking about something other than a heart transplant in 15 years. Taff on, my Taffers!

No comments:

Post a Comment