Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Money Can't Buy Me Love

Hello relatively healthy people! Sorry I've been away for a while. The day after my last hospital stay I started feeling sick and have been that way ever since. The docs say it was a cold and allergies, I'm convinced it was a touch of Ebola.

Nevertheless.

A friend of ours (Ellen Gecker, whose husband Marc was actually the realtor who was instrumental in our move to Hershey last year) has been so gracious as to set up a FUNDRAISING WEBSITE. I won't spend much time explaining this since the details of *why* we need a fundraiser are detailed HERE. You can click the link above or check out the widget directly to your right.

So check it out and most of all, share it anywhere you can - Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pony Express, etc. The more people see it, the better chance of it ending up in front of Bill Gates.

And HUGE thank-you's to everyone who has already contributed. I promise we'll use the money to pay for medical related expenses, no matter how much I'm dying to play the new Dark Souls game and buy a Fender Stratocaster. For those of you who can't give - I really, really appreciate your readership and time (comments are appreciated too!). Send us good vibes, prayers, or whatever it is you prefer to send. (TTLGers - please no inappropriate photographs or dead animal "art." You know who you are).

Thanks to Ellen and Katherine who set up the site, and also to Stacy who got the ball rolling. You guys (gals? that always sounds patronizing to me...) are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment